LPG offers the following benefits compared to other sources of energy:
Describes where LPG is superior to other fuels.
Benefits of LPG
1. Energy Efficient: LPG’s energy density (calorific value per unit mass)
is higher than conventional fuels and there are no residues & un-burnt products
of combustion making it a compact and energy efficient fuel.
2. Cost Efficient: LPG is cost-effective compared to electricity,
Diesel (HSD & LDO) & Petrol. It gives you savings in fuel bills as well
as other associated costs.
3. Controllable: Easy and accurate temperature control gives you superior product quality.
4. Clean & Environment friendly: LPG gives a clean blue flame. This is because it does not
produce harmful emissions like soot, smoke, un-burnt carbon particles and other
5. Reliable: You need not worry about disruptions in fuel supply,
choking of burner nozzles or stoppage due to power cuts.
6. Easy to operate & maintain: The LPG combustion systems are much simpler to maintain owing
to fewer accessories. It also does not require frequent cleaning. Guess what you gain as
a result − fewer shutdowns and lower cost of maintenance & spares.
7. Improved Productivity: LPG gives instant heat. Hence, the desired temperature
is reached in quick time increasing the productivity.
8. No Handling Losses: LPG is handled in closed, leak-proof systems ensuring that
there are no spillages and other handling losses.
9. No contamination: LPG or its products of combustion do not contaminate your
product ensuring that your product is hygienic and of superior quality.