Place of work:
2 years and above
About the Role
- Co-create, manage and execute the Digital roadmap based on business needs
- Continues analysis, recommendations and optimization of existing digital activities/channels (e.g. Online Customer Journeys)
- Development of holistic (digital) marketing campaigns
- Track costs and deliverables of digital initiatives
- Kick-start new digital initiatives (e.g. E-commerce)
- Lead digital/online marketing workshops to improve the skills the organisation
- You have a substantial track record in Digital Marketing (5 years minimum) within other (MNC) companies/digital marketing agencies/web development agencies
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- You have strong analytical skills and a hands-on approach
- You value insights before assumption, and are able to use data to find answers
- You are commercially driven, tech savvy and have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You are creative and comfortable with identifying target audiences, user stories and devising digital campaigns
- Building, implementing and reporting on holistic (digital) marketing campaigns with different touch-points.
- SEO, SEA, display advertising, retargeting, email marketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing and content marketing.
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- A/B testing, heat maps, etc. to optimize UX/Customer Journeys and writing requirements specifications for web developers. Basic understanding of coding is a big plus.
- Setting up and working with tools & suites for digital marketing and analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, AdWords, Experiments, Tag-Manager, DoubleClick, SEOmoz, ESP’s, etc.)
- Working with different CMS systems (e.g. Sitecore, Drupal, etc.)
- Agile / Scrum / SPRINTS working methodologies
- Managing different team members (direct or indirect)