Hot Dip Galvanizing
Hot dip Galvanizing is the immersion of clean, oxide-free iron or steel in molten zinc. It helps to form a protective zinc coating that is metallurgically bonded to the iron or steel’s surface. It is used in the manufacturing process of wires, barbed wires, sheets, plates, tubes, pipes, strips, structural steel, fittings, hardware, fasteners, nails, wire cloth etc. Today, LPG is being widely preferred over other conventional fuels in the Hot Dip Galvanization Process.
For more details on the process flow, please click here.
Advantages of SUPERGAS LPG:
- Cleaner heating surface as there is no carbon deposit on the zinc bath tank
- Cleaner and greener fuel, meaning pollution-free environment
- Quick bath temperature within short time
- Better heat transfer with LPG firing
- Enhanced bath tank life
- Uniform molten metal temperature, thus improves the quality of galvanizing
- Low maintenance cost
Team SUPERGAS will help you convert to LPG. Based on your needs, we provide LPG Storage Systems either on a Build-Own-Maintain basis or turnkey basis. Technical expertise, prompt service, timely delivery, safety and quality assurance are key takeaways from our service. Be assured that the conversion and LPG storage system will be designed, planned and executed seamlessly by our experienced professionals. Our service is just a phone call away.